Eek.. it’s that time again to come up with a Finish Along list and it’s the last one of 2014! Where has the time gone?? This week especially has been full of ups and downs as I’m still suffering from a silly virus and headaches which when combined with the day job of computers has completely knocked me out.
But I’ve managed to finish some embroidery last night and as I had nothing prepped to sew to the end of Strictly I made my list… and kinda wished I hadn’t! It’s scary even for me and most of it is stuff I have to do. I might have actually taken on too much but we will see. I am so looking forward to my two weeks off in November where I can knock off a few of these “C” makes.
1. Woodland Critters Quilt- embroidery, EPP and handquilted! I’m new to embroidery really but it’s becoming a bit of an additction and I like to think I’m improving. The three there took me allllllll week and I’m so tempted to redo the owl and hedgehog but must resist. This has got to be finished by the end of the month…. as it’s being entered into the West Country Quilt Show.
2-4. The “Harper” Quilt, Oliver’s Playmat and Farry’s Quilt as seen here. Yup not much further on those…
5. IG Mini Quilt Swap- I’m planning to use the teals/blues in top photo along with triangles and hexagons.
6. Little Quilts Swap- The Month of May Mini in top photo with squares and scalloped edges
7. Liberty of London Swap- some grey linen with rainbow liberty for a sewing machine cover and a teeny mini
8. From the Sew Cute to Cuddle book- planning a dragon (for nephew 1), a monkey for Nephew 2 and an owl for my niece.
9. Finish my “C” inspired mini wallhanging with the Lilipopo girl embroidery. The girl is done I just have some plans to add a tree and border/quilt it.
10. Stocking for Nephew 2- with his name embroidered on top in linen.
11. Hexie Trees Christmas Table Runner thing.
12. I still have these to do- some Sew Together bags as thank you gifts..
I also have this 30s repro mini to finish hand quilting. As well as sort out my “For the Love of Jane” Swap, “Handmade Ornaments” Swap a special Cat Quilt for a friend’s birthday, a bag or two… The list continues but all these will be “bonus” projects as I think I do have more than enough to be getting on with!
Let’s hope I feel ok this week… although I do have a work trip out of County for Pensions Reform 2015 Seminar…. the joys of the day job.
Phew I’ll see you sometime right?! Linking up with Katy over at The Littlest Thistle.